Consider these changelists, if you can
Released October 31, 2014
Released July 20, 2014;
- Regression from new users: Autoconnect broke first use
- Improved the readability of nick coloring
- Color schemes no longer require an application restart/reconnect
- Firstrun now will show what it should
- highlights now will take you to the appropriate channel
- Happy side-effect: verified support for ZNC privmsg plugin
Released July 14, 2014; available on F-Droid soon thereafter.
- All the Base16 themes from Chris Kempson have been added
- Light/Dark themes are now availible.
- Tab complete from the input bar
- Fixed the bug with landscape keyboard not showing up right
- Support for server-side timestamps has been added.
- The user list is now sorted by user and by prefix
- The conversations list is now sorted alphabetically
- A first-Run tutorial is now availible. The graphics might be a little wrong
- The gingerbread-era emoticons have been replaced with newer Emoji, brought over from the AOSP keyboard.
Please note, that users coming from earlier versions may see their color scheme reset to the default.
This is a known and expected behavior. I apologize for the inconvenience
Released June 11, 2014; available on F-Droid soon thereafter.
- Errors are now presented in a slightly nicer way.
- Fixed OutOfBoundsException in messages (thank you to Willem Mulder)
- Added line wrapping and multiline input support
- Cleaned up a toast that was intended for debugging
- Added the MemorizingTrustManager library, allowing for more secure SSL veriication
- Updated the About page
- Cleaned up the linter's arguments by making nicks always considered to be "US" locale
- User list is sorted by name and prefix (thank you to James Geboski/jgeboski)
- Servers list takes double-tap to exit from
- Updated VERSION request inside IRC Connection
- Ability to forget certificates remembered by MemorizingTrustManager
Released April 15, 2014; available on F-Droid.
- Fixed a crash where the default theme background was index 0 of the mIRC colors
- Made Conversations have case, fixing a storage bloat bug in ZNC
- Improvements in the Color Scheme management
Released April 11, 2014; First release on F-Droid.
- ActionBarSherlock changes
- Settings reorganization
- Color scheme format change
- Moved Nick Completion to a native List, removing an extra Activity
- Added a Conversation selector menu item
- Change service to use NotificationManager instead of raw notifications
- New icon
These releases are tagged as
- API>11 fixes for keyboard.
- XXHdpi resources finally look right
- Fixed a bug with Eclipse and the Authentication dialog ANR'ing
- Theme support
- Long-click Listener added (soon to be dead code?)
- Graphics overhaul